Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Recent Unsolicited Testimonials From Students Participating in the Feldenkrais Method

How Reno Feldenkrais Integrative Movement Helps People Relieve Pain and Move/Feel Better:


Individual Functional Integration sessions:
Hi Carole,
Just checking in and letting you know how much better I feel after my session with you! The last two mornings I’ve been able to get out of bed and not feel the need for ibuprofen. First time since the accident. You are a miracle worker! Many thanks!
Susie Askew, Reno NV (Oct. 2018)

Awareness Through Movement Group Classes:

Hi Carole,
I wanted to share what has happened with my thoracic area. Soon after our last arm circle session during Tuesday class, I experienced a distinct change. A lightness, an ease in the upper torso. I felt like I had gained several inches in height. I thought it would not last but I can still feel it today. Not as dramatic but probably, maybe, getting used to it and over the initial euphoria. Amazing. I'm planning on coming to Thursday class too.
Anon (student doesn't want name posted on internet), Reno, NV (Oct. 2018)


Carole,

Even though I was not able to do the last part of the lesson, I could really feel the benefit during my walk this evening. Relaxed hip and pelvic area. Nice! Thank you! XO
Anonymous, Reno NV (Oct. 2018)

If you want information about how the Feldenkrais Method classes and individual sessions can help you feel and move better, contact me using the form at the top right of this page and I'll get back to you promptly. 

Best wishes, Carole