Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Oct. 20th 10 am class canceled due to lack of space!

Saturday Class resumes ON OCT. 27TH at 250 Bell St.


Dear students and friends, 
The Cathexes Building needs their space this weekend and I was not able to find an appropriate alternative space to hold class. Thus there will be no class on Oct. 20 at 10 am at 250 Bell St. Saturday class will resume on Oct. 27 and continue thru Dec. 15. 
I am VERY sorry for the cancellation — it is my least favorite thing to do, ever and am grateful it almost never happens.
I will be holding the this week’s 5 pm class at the Reno Buddhist Center as usual, if you can reschedule yourself to attend there. I will teach the BALANCE/back, pelvis, knees, feet, toes class we are doing this week (below), again next week. It is an important class and Tues. class agrees they’d like to do it again.
My apologies once more and I’ll look forward to seeing you soon. Hoping you are staying warm and comfortable
With love,
Carole