Reaching your potential at every age means self-awareness, fitness, connecting brain and body.
2) Clear Skeletal Support: the bones below move to support the bones above.
3) Evenly distributed muscular effort/tone (proportional work: the big muscles do the big work, small muscles small work)
4) Every movement is generated through an equal and opposite force delivered to/received from the ground.
5) Force must travel up and through the skeleton (longitudinally), not across it. Avoid shearing forces.
6) Head and eyes are free in the activity.
7) Breathing is free in the activity.
8) Reversibility: the ability to organize for the action and it's suspension or reversal at any moment.