Mindful Feldenkrais® movement classes and individual lessons provide a simple path to improve vitality and performance, reduce and manage chronic pain, movement limitations and stress - problems that arise from our activities or from injury, illness and surgery; or conditions like arthritis, cancer, CP, MS, scoliosis and stroke. Contact Carole Bucher, BA, GCFP/T, for life-changing Awareness Through Movement® & Functional Integration®. The only ongoing Feldenkrais classes in NV since 2008.
Search This Blog
Friday, November 21, 2014
Holiday Schedule for Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Classes
Year End ATM Classes - we had a 5th great year of Feldenkrais classes in Reno!
I hope this isn't too confusing! There are 5 schedule updates for Nov-Dec-Jan.
1) There will be no class on Thanksgiving, Nov. 27 at the Reno Buddhist Center (RBC).
2) There will be no class Thurs. Dec. 4 at the Reno Buddhist Center, AND
3) No class Saturday Dec. 6 at Midtown Fitness. I will be in the Bay Area Feldenkrais and Buddhist retreat during this time. (NOTE: The Tues 10 am class at Midtown Fitness will not be affected and will continue as usual.)
4) The last class of 2014 will be held at Midtown Fitness (MTF), Saturday 3 pm on December 20.
5) Classes will resume on Tuesday Jan 6, 2015 at Midtown Fitness. The Reno Buddhist Center Thurs 5:30 pm classes will begin January 8, and the Saturday 3 pm class will begin January 10 at Midtown Fitness. All 2015 classes will be at the same times and places as 2014. Other than holiday idiosyncrasies, no changes.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me. I may offer make up classes next week for TG and the following week to replace the Dec. 4th class, so stay in touch.
Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you soon!