Feldenkrais Method® classes and private sessions are a powerful, lasting way to find better movement and reduce pain - in shoulders, back, knees, hips, legs, feet and more; improve balance, mobility and posture, recover from injury, illness and stroke, delay/avoid surgery or heal faster. Learn to improve movement and comfort in aging, arthritis, CP, MS, scoliosis. Contact Carole Bucher, BA, GCFP. The only ongoing Feldenkrais classes in Northern NV since 2008.
Search This Blog
Friday, November 21, 2014
Holiday Schedule for Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Classes
Year End ATM Classes - we had a 5th great year of Feldenkrais classes in Reno!
I hope this isn't too confusing! There are 5 schedule updates for Nov-Dec-Jan.
1) There will be no class on Thanksgiving, Nov. 27 at the Reno Buddhist Center (RBC).
2) There will be no class Thurs. Dec. 4 at the Reno Buddhist Center, AND
3) No class Saturday Dec. 6 at Midtown Fitness. I will be in the Bay Area Feldenkrais and Buddhist retreat during this time. (NOTE: The Tues 10 am class at Midtown Fitness will not be affected and will continue as usual.)
4) The last class of 2014 will be held at Midtown Fitness (MTF), Saturday 3 pm on December 20.
5) Classes will resume on Tuesday Jan 6, 2015 at Midtown Fitness. The Reno Buddhist Center Thurs 5:30 pm classes will begin January 8, and the Saturday 3 pm class will begin January 10 at Midtown Fitness. All 2015 classes will be at the same times and places as 2014. Other than holiday idiosyncrasies, no changes.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or call me. I may offer make up classes next week for TG and the following week to replace the Dec. 4th class, so stay in touch.
Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you soon!