Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A testimonial from a new student about her experience in a recent Reno Feldenkrais class.


We do Feldenkrais because it works! A spontaneous testimonial.

























I write a monthly article in Healthy Beginnings Magazine about improving your movement, balance and all the things doing this affects, especially doing the things you love. When we move better, all of life gets better. We are more alive, vital, creative, positive.

Here is a spontaneous testimonial from a friend who attended my class once a few weeks ago, then found one of my articles in a Healthy Beginnings magazine in a medical office waiting room.

'Sitting in the Dr.’s office to get results from a test, feeling completely out of balance when I pick up the Healthy Beginning’s magazine and “accidentally” open it up to this article by Carole Bucher of Reno Feldenkrais Integrative Movement. I’ve only been once and I can tell you I was amazed at how much better I felt when I left that evening. I felt a sense of peace that night and again just now. This week I shall remember to be there.'
Tami C., Reno NV


Please contact me using the form above if you want more information about classes, have questions, or are interested in Functional Integration session.