Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2020

Interactive Feldy Zoom class tomorrow 9:45 am

I just sent the invitation for our first regular, interactive Feldenkrais zoom class tomorrow at 10 am. The in-person classes are on break while we all sort out the CV19 situation. 

If you wanted to participate and didn't let me know, pls contact me asap and I'll send you the information and invite. It will be fun. We'll also meet after class to talk over anything we need to, and just chew the fat, so to speak. Looking forward to seeing you there! Hugs and love in this crazy world.

I'll be using my sliding scale, and if you need to you can attend one class for free. So do what is comfortable.  

Contact me for info. I'll also be zooming the Tues 12:30 class and Thurs 5 pm. Meanwhile, take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy. 

xoxo -- Carole