Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2020

Streaming free, live Feldenkrais class this Saturday 10 am PST

Reminder that I'm doing a FREE Zoom class, live from my regular Awareness Through Movement® class at Gerber medical Clinic this Saturday morning.

If you want to participate, you must have done Feldenkrais classes before, and you need to contact me for the link. You can use the contact form here. 

The lesson is a wonderful, balancing, hip, leg, foot lesson which relates to walking and to really good organization through the whole skeleton.

Please join us if you've done Feldenkrais before! There will be a later opportunity for beginners, when I offer a standard zoom class in which I'll be watching the screen and working with people more individually and one-on-one.

Hope to see you! Carole